Thursday Evening Forecast

Better rain chances return on Friday over NWFL
Published: Jul. 22, 2021 at 6:59 PM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

PANAMA CITY, Fla. (WJHG/WECP) - It’s going to be a quiet night tonight here in NWFL w/lows in the 70s to near 80. Rain chances will be slim overnight. On Friday the rain chances increase to 60% w/highs near 90 and feels like temps over 100. The rain chances will decrease over the weekend ahead w/rain chances at 40% Saturday & 20% Sunday. Highs this weekend will remain right around 90.

Get all the details on the forecast in the Weather Webcast.

Copyright 2021 WJHG. All rights reserved.